Sunday, December 2, 2012

Three Dope Blogs to Check Out


Yo. Here are a few blogs to check out if you’re looking for new and fun things to do in the Burlington area.



UVM /bored is a great organization that the university has to update the student population on everything that is going on at UVM.  On their website, they advertise tons of events that are going on (many of which are free), but they also have a great blog where they write reviews of different things in the area.  Definitely worth checking out. (The post on coffee shops was my favorite..was that a surprise to anyone?)


There are the four blogs that Seven Days has about various things around Vermont.  These blogs are a great way to catch up with things that are going on in the community, be it free dance classes or a new brewery opening up nearby. These blogs are full of information on things to do if you’re bored in this lovely city.


Lastly, Thought Catalog is one of my favorite blogs to read.  Okay, so it’s not solely about cheap things to do in college, but it has some hysterical and interesting articles.  It has everything from “25 Things I’ve Learned in My 20s” to the “Inner Monologue of Bo Obama.”  It’s definitely a great procrastination tool to help you get through finals week.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for these! I definitely need some distractions from finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic list!

    I've actually never heard of Thought Catalog--now I have something to do when I should be studying/writing my final papers.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete