Friday, October 19, 2012

BLUEGRASS!

Hello everybody.  Yesterday I told you all to listen to bluegrass because it's the headiest genre of music on the block. So I wanted to remind you that there are some great bands coming through Higher Ground this week and I urge all of you to check them out! If you go to any of the concerts you will not regret it!!

Tonight, Infamous String Dusters is playing at 9:00 for $15. If you're looking for something to do tonight this is it. I will be there and I can't wait! Just check out these dudes shredding, and try and say it's not siiick:

Also, next Wednesday and Thursday, the 24th and 25th, Yonder Mountain String Band will be playing for $23. They always play a great show fully worth the money. Chances are I'll be going to at least one of those nights.

And if you can't make it all the way to Higher Ground, there is always bluegrass night at Nectars, for just $5 every thursday where you can catch some awesome local acts.

Lastly, I wanted to post the song I played a clip of in class, in case anyone is interested in listening to the whole thing. Trampled By Turtles will be at Higher Ground December 4!


I really hope to see y'all at some of these shows!! Stay groovy and have a sick weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I'll definitely be going to Yonder Mountain String Band! Thanks for the awesome recommendations!

    ReplyDelete