Sunday, November 11, 2012

101 Things to do Before You Graduate


I’m sure many of you have seen the list of “101 things to do before you graduate UVM,” and I’m sure most of you stopped reading it after you hit the second bullet (make a friend from each campus).  Although many things on this list are fairly unexciting and lame, a lot of them are very “UVM-y” things to do. And, I’m here to tell you how to make completing the list a little bit more fun.  Turn it into a game (with or without alcohol). Gather a group of around 10 people, split yourselves into groups of 3-4, set a timer, and see how many things you can complete in an hour or two.  Running around Burlington with your friends and acting like idiots while trying to complete as many tasks as possible, is actually pretty fun. Although they aren’t all plausible to finish in one day, you can definitely get a chunk of them out of the way pretty quickly.





I’ve complete 65 of the 101 so far. How many have you done?

4 comments:

  1. That's a really cool idea! Now I know what I'm doing next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I'm so behind. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

    I really like the idea of turning this list into a game--it sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, I've got 32 (but did transfer here last year) so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting this! I have been looking for this list! I saw it Freshman year and then couldn't find it

    ReplyDelete